● 36 Oreo cookies
● 8 oz cream cheese softened
● 1 package white almond bark
● 1 package candy eyes
1. Place Oreo cookies in a gallon sized plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pin until they have been pulverized into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Mix cream cheese until it is smooth.
3. Add the oreo crumbs in with the cream cheese and stir all ingredients until well-combined.
4. Scoop Oreo mixture by 1 1/2 Tablespoon and drop onto wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Place in freezer and chill for 15 minutes.
6. Melt almond bark according to instructions on packaging, heat until melted.
7. Dip frozen oreo balls in almond bark. Immediately after dipping each truffle, place candy eyes on truffles.
8. Allow chocolate to harden before serving truffles. Keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.